Joe – Vocals, Guitar
- Influences: Great Big Sea, Jason Mraz, Bobby Darin, No Doubt, John Denver
- Favorite Switch song: Mack the Knife, Earth Angel, December of ’63
- Best Gig: Our First – Liberty Hose Summer Jam, we played everything twice cause we only learned 20 songs
- Worst Movie you ever saw: Showgirls, I never thought I’d get tired of seeing someone topless HA!!
- Dumbest Thing you did on stage: Hit my head on the mic, left a mark for 3 days
- If I had a million dollars: Take my family to Disneyworld!!!
- Words to live by: “Listen very carefully to anyone that starts by saying “Let Me Tell You Something”
Roly – Keyboards, Vocals
- Influences: Billy Joel, U2, OPM
- Favorite Switch song: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Rubber Biscuit
- Best Gig: Bold gig with Paul Greco on Bass
- Worst Movie you ever saw: Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil
- Dumbest Thing you did on stage: Left keyboard under a leaky bandstand in a rainstorm
- If I had a million dollars: Family cruise…on me!!
- Words to live by: “…well we’re all in the mood for a melody, and you got us feelin’ alright.”
Christine – Drums, Vocals
- Influences: JC, Judy Garland, Ella, Buddy Rich, Wings, Sting, Karen Carpenter, Alicia Keys, Fleetwood Mac, Switchfoot, Gershwin, B.J.,V.H.,H.J.
- Favorite Switch song: Don’t Stop Believing
- Best Gig: Gails Sweet 30th B-Day Party and Heather & Andy’s Wedding
- Worst Movie you ever saw: Troop Beverly Hills
- Dumbest Thing you did on stage: My stick flew out of my hand and I stumbled around to get it just banging the bass drum
- If I had a million dollars: Buy a better car and hire a rodie to lug my junk.
- Words to live by: “Our gifts are given so we can give them, see with your heart and keep the faith”
Tom – Bass, Vocals
- Influences: Paul McCartney, James Jamerson, Carol Kaye, Bob Babbitt
- Favorite Switch song: Any song I don’t have to sing
- Best Gig: Otto’s
- Worst Movie you ever saw: Plan 9 From Outer Space
- Dumbest Thing you did on stage: Too many to choose from
- If I had a million dollars: I would buy another guitar.
- Words to live by: “Don’t take my advice!”
Jean – Vocals
- Influences: Harry Connick Jr., Sammy Davis Jr., Bing Crosby, Louis Prima, Fred Astaire, Rosemary Clooney, Kay Thompson, Duran Duran… Yeah, that’s right, Duran Duran.
- Favorite Switch song: Bobby McGee
- Best Gig: The Epic Indoor Basement Holiday Pool Party
- Worst Movie you ever saw: Can’t Stop The Music (It’s so bad I had to own it)
- Dumbest Thing you did on stage: Went up on lyrics and sang some serious gibberish.
- If I had a million dollars: Cupcakes for everyone!
- Words to live by: “A kick in the pants can be the best thing in the world for you.”
Joe – Drums
- Influences: Stewart Copeland, Neil Peart, Carter Beauford, Barenaked Ladies, Squeeze.
- Favorite Switch song: Don’t Stop Believin’
- Best Gig: Fishery Gigs
- Worst Movie you ever saw: St. Elmo’s Fire
- Dumbest Thing you did on stage: singing Jason Mraz at the END of the night.
- If I had a million dollars: DW Custom Drums and a Taylor Guitar
- Words to live by: “Don’t be stupid. (Thanks Dad)
OUR EXTENDED FAMILY:
Over the years we’ve had the pleasure of playing with many fine musicians who we’re proud to call our friends, here’s a few
Big Pete (Guitar)
Roast Beef Joe (Keyboard)
Matt (Guitar, Bass)
Bill Mac (Drums)